Protecting your invention is important, and our experienced patent attorneys are able to guide individuals and businesses through the entire patent process. This includes:
- Evaluating whether your invention is patentable
- Determining the appropriate type of patent for your invention
- Preparing the documentation necessary to apply for patents
- Filing applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Working with examiners at the USPTO to obtain approval of your application
- Representing you in proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB)
- Maintaining your patent
- Protecting your patent from infringement and validity challenges
And, to ensure deadlines are met, our docketing system is updated directly from the USPTO databases. Our patent attorneys are also able to assist you in monetizing your invention with license agreements.
If patent protection in other countries is desired, we are able to file Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications or work with trusted foreign associates to file applications directly in those foreign countries. Our patent attorneys have worked with a wide-range of clients from individual inventors to multinational corporations.
In addition, we are able to search patent databases to determine the best way to address your patent needs. By searching for patents that may be similar to your invention, our patent attorneys can advise inventors on the best approach to protect their invention or avoid allegations of infringement.
With their extensive federal litigation experience, the patent and litigation attorneys at Sanders • Pianowski, LLP are also able to litigate patent infringement claims for both patent owners and accused infringers in federal court.
Our attorneys who practice in the areas of Patent Law:
Garrick T. Lankford
Attorney at Law, Of Counsel Licensed in Indiana
574.294.1499 Ext 123
300 Riverwalk Drive
Elkhart, Indiana 46516
Phone: (574) 294-1499
Fax: (574) 294-7277